Once you have downloaded the ISO, you may be looking to make a bootable DVD so you can install Windows 8 on as many PC’s or even Mac using Bootcamp or Parallels. Today we will learn how to create a bootable Windows 8 DVD using Windows 7 Bootable USB/DVD Download Tool. If your PC/Laptop doesn’t have a DVD burner you can also create Bootable USB drives using this tool.
Step By Step Guide
- Download Windows 8 ISO Disc Image from Microsoft.
- Download and install Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool from here.
- Run the USB/DVD tool and provide the path of Windows 8 ISO Image or browse for it using the little Browse button.
- Choose whether you want to create a DVD or a USB device.
- Depending of what you select on Step 4, it will prompt you to either enter a Blank Writable DVD or select a USB device.
- Click on “Begin Copying” or “Begin burning” again depending on your choice in Step 4.
- That’s it the tool will begin its magic now and will be done in a few moments.
- Finally, a message “Bootable DVD/USB Device created successfully” will appear on you screen and Voila your bootable DVD/USB device is ready and you can begin installing Windows 8 on your computers.
Once again thank you for visiting my blog, I hope my articles are helpful to you and make technology easier to use.